Investor Annual Membership - Aug 1 2017 to Aug 31, 2018
Investor Annual Membership Registration - Aug 1, 2017 to Aug 31, 2018
Accredited* Investors are invited to become an Angel Forum Annual Member until Aug 31, 2018 for an automatic recurring annual fee of $200 (regular) 5% GST tax per year. Non-Accredited investors such as Entrepreneurs or Advisors are not eligible.
The Membership benefits are:
• Attend our semi-annual meetings: ~17 companies present
• Network with the 50 investors (usually 60 register) attending
• No meeting attendance fees ( you are invited to bring a guest new to the Forum)
• Attend our networking social events such as Angel of the Year awards
• Access to confidential angel website (for deal-flow, due diligence, etc.)
• Ability to Syndicate investment deals with other Angel groups
• Affiliation in US Angel Capital Assoc. & Canada’s National Angel Capital.
• Discounts to our courses, workshops and National Angel Summits
• Includes the Canadian "A Practical Guide to Angel Investing" booklet on "How to Achieve Good Returns"
• Regular short newsletters with deal invites, curated news and other events
Register just once for an annual $200 (regular) automatic recurring payment from your credit-card. Subsequent membership renewals will be automatically charged to your credit card, approx. 12 months after this registration. Other angel groups charge investors between $500 to $3,000 per year.
Investors who only want to "Drop-In" for 1 semi-annual meeting can register for $150 (early) to $250 (late) per meeting, using this link angel-forum.silkstart.com/events...
Many of the above benefits above are NOT applicable to Drop-In Members.
If you are an accredited investor new to us, please send us a brief email about your business success and your angel investing history (companies, amounts and exits) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
* Accredited investors are individuals with an annual income of at least $200K (or $300K household income) or a net worth, excluding residence, of $1 million. See BC Securities Regulations for exact definition of Accredited Investor.