Company Application Process
- A company submits online in a pre-set format their Company Profile which is reviewed by the Angel Forum's selection team. The selection committee will provide a written feedback report to all applicants. Once selected, the profile is available online only to our registered investors. In can be updated at any time.
- At the same time you also submit your Investor Presentation and Executive Summary which are linked to your Company Profile and available to our registered investors.
- Keep in mind that on average we receive about 40+ company applications, only a maximum of 18 are selected.
- Companies that didn't make the cut this time will be refunded $450.
- Companies invited to present will be offered pitch coaching.