Angel Forum - November 19th, 2020 - Investor Registration
48th Edition of the Angel Forum | November 19, 2020 | Schedule
SFU Harbour Centre, 515 West Hastings - Ground Floor
7:30 Companies check in; load pitch in room #1600 and set up in room #1400-1430
7:45 Investors check in and enjoy breakfast - room #1400-1430
8:00 Opening of the 47th edition of the Angel Forum
8:30 Investors only - room #1600 - time for introductions
8:45 Company Presentations
10:30 Coffee break - room #1400-1430
11:00 Company Presentations - room #1600
1:00 Lunch break - room #1400-1430
2:15 Company Presentations
4.15 Wine Reception - room #1400-1430
5:00 Awards Time Investor Choice Awards
Best Revenue Potential presented by Harper Grey
Most innovative Company presented by PwC
Most Likely to go Public presented by TSX Venture Exchange
Best Presentation presented by OKR Financial
Best Team presented by Apply
6:00 Room closes
Investor Registration options - limited to 60 seats with 30 reserved for Annual Members.
- Annual Membership for $300 per year with automatic renewal.
- Drop-In Membership for this Forum only for $195 depending on registration date.
- Guests of Annual Members, Deal Lead or Referral Investors - see below.
You will receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of registering.
Annual Membership is for accredited investors only (not advisors or entrepreneurs) - register at http://www.angelforum.org/join. Membership benefits are:
- Access to confidential deal flow, due diligence and collaboration.
- Member affiliation with Canada's National Angel Capital Organization
- Receive invitations to other investment opportunities.
- Eligible for discounts to other networking events.
- Full Day Vancouver Forum attendance (2 a year) for one flat fee of $300
- Vancouver Forum attendance of 1 guest at a 50% discount rate
- Entitled to the member rate (usually 25% less) for various workshops and other AF events.
Drop-in-Member to this Forum only - for investors who register for one Angel Forum at a time, but are not Annual Members. No guests or workshop or summit discounts.
Deal Lead Investor who agrees to organize follow-up company meetings with interested Investors, can ask us for the 50% coupon code to register as our guest.
Annual Member Guest: please contact us for the 50% coupon code to register.
Note: By registering you confirm that you meet the Investor Exemption requirements of the BC Securities Act, that you are attending solely to consider investing (NOT offer any paid service) and agree NOT to share your password / user-ID or confidential Company information.
By attending this event, you consent to the use of photography/video/audio in all forms of media, for any and all promotional purposes including advertising, display, audiovisual, exhibition or editorial use by Angel Forum without payment or other compensation.
Questions: please email email@example.com
Registration Details: Angel Forum has not independently verified the company information presented and makes no representations or warranties as to the presenters, the information presented, any written materials, the merits, risks or suitability of any investment proposed. This Forum is for Investors only and their guests. Guests may attend one meeting before membership will be required. Our private meetings are strictly an investment forum, so please be mindful of our no solicitation rule.
- By registering, you are attending solely to consider investing at least $25,000 and NOT to offer other paid services.
- Be aware of BC Securities Commission's Exemption requirements for Accredited Investors as you may be asked by an investee company to sign a representation to this effect.
- You agree that private equity investing has a high loss risk and that you will seek professional advice.
- Only your first name, your company name, and industry/stage of interest may released to attendees.
- But if you sign up for a follow-up meeting with a company, your last name & contact info may be released to them.
- You will receive by e-mail further details approx. 1 - 2 weeks before the Forum date.
- No refund within 60 days of event date. You can send a substitute if they are an accredited investor and advise us accordingly.
- Until your Investor Registration fee is paid, you cannot access the Company Profiles and related pages.
- Company Profiles will not be published until approximately one week before the Angel Forum date.
- A User ID / Password emailed to you, allows viewing of Companies Profiles and collaborate with investors.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org