Leading Deals/Psychology Behind the Deal half day workshop - May 30, 2019
Questions? Contact Irene Dorsman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Deals/Psychology behind the Deal Module
Detailed information to follow
A mix of panel discussions, case studies, and instructor-led group discussions will predominate the methods used.
Workshop Schedule - 650 West Georgia Street, 16th Floor, Vancouver
12.30pm Check-in & Networking - coffee and tea provided
2.30pm Break - coffee and tea provided
3.45pm Investor & Entrepreneur Panel Q&A
5pm Wrap up and time for a beer/wine or other drink
Cost $100 for non-members, $75 for members in good standing.
This is a serious half day workshop, not a simple 1 hour overview.
Who should attend: these half day workshops is primarily designed for founders and investors in startup to early revenue technology companies, seeking Seed or Series A stage funding.
Format: These workshops are designed to be highly interactive for all attendees in a confidential protected environment (no solicitations). The format will be a blend of presentations and panels; a real case example by a local entrepreneur, with lots of time for Q&A and networking.
Expert Panelists: tba
Networking: All attendees are asked to stand-up and introduce themselves in 20 seconds (suggested content could include the name of a company that you are an investor in or founder of and one key issue you want to learn about). This is great for networking among attendees.
Handout Materials: A workbook of the presentation and resource materials will be provided at check-in to aid in your note taking at the workshop. For privacy reasons, attendee information will not be available except to sponsors.
Professional Development: This workshop from 1-5pm usually is accepted for PD credits with professional associations. Let us know if it is not accepted.
Important to Workshop Attendees:
- Bring a friend
- Seating is limited and is on a first completed registration basis. There is no on-site registration.
- No refund or credit but another person may attend in your place.
- Registrants who fail to attend will not receive a refund or credit.
- A workbook of the PowerPoint presentations and Articles is included for note taking
- Coffee/tea available early and mid afternoon
- Networking over drinks included
- Your payment will be receipted immediately via e-mail.
- You will receive by e-mail further details approx. 1 week before the Workshop date.